- Skorpion is a modern knife of last generation design and of medium dimensions, with a resistant tempered blade of tempered AISI 304 steel, with a smooth edge and a serrated edge with a wire cutter incorporated.
- The Skorpion is available in two different blades: pointed tip and blunt tip. The blade is long 4 3/8 in (11 cm). The total knife length is 9 1/8 in (23. 20 cm).
- One side of the stainless steel blade is straight-edged, the other one is serrated right along the blade; they are both very sharp and effective for line cutting.
- It is separated from the blade by a small techno polymer thumb tab.
- The knife comes with a sheath that features a locking mechanism to allow one-hand release. The sheat comes with two, standard issue straps to attach it to your leg.
- The Skorpion is designed in Italy by Cressi and made in Taiwan. Cressi is an Italian brand pioneer in Spearfishing, Freediving and Scuba Diving since 1946.
A diver’s knife is truly a tool – useful for tasks from cutting fishing line to pointing out marine life to signaling to a dive buddy by knocking on your scuba tank. The Cressi Skorpion knife is a well-balanced divers knife with a strong tempered blade that is very popular with scuba divers and free divers alike. Features: Available in sharp drop tip or blunt tip. One side of the stainless steel blade is straight edged; the other side has serrations along the edge along with a line cutter notch. Sheath with locking mechanism to allow a one-hand release. Two knife straps included to attach the sheath to your leg.